Winrow Solicitors can assist you with range of civil disputes. You are maybe owed money, but we will do more than a ‘debt recovery firm’ does, as we can bring court proceedings in your name. Often the story does not end with receiving a judgement in your favour; we can then assist with the enforcement of the award when the defendant does not pay up. If your debt claim is disputed, we can provide court representation.
We can represent even in the Higher Courts as Ian Winrow is an Higher Court Advocate that has a right of audience in all Civil Courts. So higher value cases involving both businesses and individuals can be dealt with.
For low value cases we may be able to offer a fixed fee arrangement, whilst in higher value ones we would arrange for stage payments of our fees.
Winrow Solicitors offer expert representation in Court and unique skills for civil litigation.
If you want to find out whether you have a case worth pursuing, we will assess your case and provide you with clear, pragmatic advice for a fixed fee of £240. Don’t be taken in by offers of free consultations – if you want advice you can rely on, come to Winrow Solicitors.
We can assist with:
- Advising clients of action plans
- Calculating damages and costing litigation matters
- Initiating actions and the filing and serving process
- Responding to actions
- Obtaining/managing evidence
- Court case management
- Briefing of counsel
- Negotiating settlements and terms
- Drafting affidavits and orders
- Acting on default judgments
- Acting in interlocutory proceeding
- Enforcing judgments and orders
We can also assist you with:
- Debt Collections
- Statutory Demand