EMPLOYMENT LAW SOLICITOR
North Wales Solicitors delivering free employment law advice
We will give you free initial advice on your case.
We are Employment Solicitors, helping clients in North Wales. We understand that unfair treatment at work can be devastating so we will handle your case sensitively and with understanding. We have long experience in Employment Law and will take your case from initial consultation to Employment Tribunal Representation in-house. Ian Winrow does not just have the knowledge of Employment Law he is also solicitor advocate so is able to handle the advocacy of your case right up to the Supreme Court if required.
If you’ve been mistreated at work it’s hard to know how to proceed. You need your job, of course, but you don’t need the stress of being treated badly. It’s common to think that if you do anything about it your situation may only get worse.
Our specialist employment solicitors can help
We know the law, and we know how to make the best of your situation.
If you need to take a stand against an employer you don’t need to do it alone. One of our [location] employment solicitors will fight for your rights, and for the others in your workplace who also need protection against unfair practices and discrimination. There are time limits though, so don’t delay in getting legal advice.
Types of cases we handle
- Workplace Bullying and Harassment. Are you working in an environment where unwanted touching or offensive jokes and comments are seen as normal? Is a boss or colleague making unwanted sexual advances? Are you being humiliated in front of colleagues? You deserve to work in an environment free of harassment and bullying. The law insists that employers hear any complaints and take the right steps to stop the harassment. If they don’t then our experienced employment solicitors can help you hold them accountable.
- Unfair dismissal. If there was nothing wrong with your job performance but you were fired you may have an unfair dismissal case. You cannot be dismissed for things such as being pregnant, being part-time, being in a trade union, insisting that you earn the national minimum wage, or protecting yourself from serious and imminent danger.
- Wrongful dismissal. Wrongful dismissal is not about why you were dismissed but how you were dismissed – were you given the correct notice as example.
- Constructive Dismissal. If you’re planning to leave your job because of your employer’s behaviour then call us first. You may have a case for constructive dismissal, but you need to go about it in the right way.
- Discrimination at work. Employers are prohibited from discriminating unfairly against you when making decisions about hiring, promoting, demoting, firing, training, providing benefits and more. For example, you cannot be harassed in relation to your sex or gender, race or nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion or age. There’s a number of legal options available if you act quickly. One of our location employment solicitors will review your situation and advise if you can make a claim.
- Settlement Agreements or Compromise Agreements. If you’ve been offered a settlement or compromise agreement then we can make sure that it protects your rights.
- Transfer of Undertakings. If the business you work for has been sold or merged, your employment contract could be protected under TUPE Legislation.
Why choose one of our location employment solicitors?
Free consultation. We offer a free half hour phone consultation with one of our experienced North Wales employment solicitors to review the overall circumstances of your complaint and see if you have a case.
No win no fee. If you don’t win then we don’t get paid.
We’ll vigorously defend your rights. We’re passionate about justice for workers and keeping employers accountable for their actions.
We’re experienced. We’ve dealt successfully with all kinds of employment claims. There’s nothing we like more than seeing our clients move past the bad experiences and confidently get on with their work lives.
Contact us to get started with your free consultation.